Pages


Friday, June 28, 2002

Bye-bye, crushie!

I went to the office with Garfield puffy eyes today - a consequence of an argument with The Boyfriend last night after watching Minority Report. By the way, the movie was GREAT!

Today is a sad day. I should be rejoicing because it's a Friday. But it's also the last day of A here in the office. He resigned two weeks ago. Found out during the Big Boss' birthday bash in his condo.

We're giving A some sort of slumbook, a send-off gift. Well, it's actually not a slumbook. It's more of a compilation of our wishes for him. I wasn't happy signing it.

The send-off party will be at past 5. For the first time, I feel sad about a resignation.

Minus 1 hunkababe in the office.

I will miss his Rav 4 in the parking lot.

I will miss that appdev guy wearing that blue and white Polo Sports jacket.

I will miss my PDA partner during meetings with Smart. PDA as in that palm thing, not public display of affection, dummy! I wish!

Most of all, he will be missed because the office is not complete without him.

Like what Olive said this morning, it's sad to lose teammates to the world.

With a heavy heart, cheers to you, A! And see you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts