Pages


Thursday, June 20, 2002

That's what Xs' are for

My X from California has been calling me recently. I heard she's in-between relationships right now.
And yes, I wrote that one right. It's a she.

You have a problem with that?

Anyways, before any bloodshed, here's a brief backgrounder. Although we had a bad falling out, we decided that the world is too small to have a lot of enemies. We patched things up and became really good friends eversince. Long distance man o hindi.

During holidays and any events in our lives, we call each other up. Although she calls me more often. Hehehe. Daymn! The overseas call charges are way, way up there, man!

Anyways, I asked her a small favor of scouting the L.A. market for a good MP3 player. Minimum requirement is it has at least 64 mb in it, expandable and with equalizers.

She said she has one and will just send the thing to me since she's not using it anymore. She offered it twice.

Well, I didn't ask for her to do that. But I'm taking it, anyway.

I'm crossing my fingers she's really sending it here.

User-friendly.

Not!

Heck, that's what Xs' are for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts