Pages


Friday, July 12, 2002

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!

I know it's not grammatically sound to have a lot of exclamation points, as they do not add value to the point of having a lot of them at the end of the sentence. But what the friggin' heck! It's Friday! I can go out tonight and have fun with The Boyfriend. And go shopping, too!

Speaking of shopping, here's my current wishlist:

1. Handspring's new Visor Treo 270 - a mobile phone and PDA in one. Need I say more?

2. Nomad II Mg mp3 player. Yeah, yeah, I know I have a player already, but I can't help but love this one. It's such an eye candy!

3. 32 mb Smart Multi Media Card. I need this expansion for my mp3 player.

4. Rechargeable batteries - all kinds!

5. A universal battery charger.

6. A body glove protective case for my mp3 player.

7. A new Nike gym shoes. I don't know what kind yet.

8. A new diamond ring.

9. A new pair of brown curduroy pants.

10. A new Burberry bag.

Sigh. Lagot ang credit card.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts