Pages


Tuesday, July 30, 2002

Where is the silver lining?

The de-stressing that I did was already worn out an hour after I arrived in the office. After checking my email, I immediately went to my blogger to check the postings and write new stuff. As soon as the front door loaded, I saw that I was logged off! I've always been logged automatically, so I figured, someone used my PC and logged me off my Blogger. I checked with an officemate and it was confirmed that while I was on leave, they needed files from my PC and had to scour through it.

But why the hell did I have to be logged off???

The day doesn't seem to be starting right. Or perhaps the week.

Yesterday, while on my 1-day vacation leave, I just felt depressed and sad. And stressed. I really feel bogged down - what with all the work in my hands.

Today, I was supposed to submit my requirements for the loan I'm trying to get but I woke up late and I couldn't squeeze it in my tight schedule. I also intended to do some of my school assignments but forgot to bring ANYTHING related to school. I was so late I only managed to stash a pocketbook and a CD in my bag.

I can still hear Stuart Little's dad (I watched the movie last night with friends), saying that when things go wrong, look out for the silver lining in the clouds. There will always be one.

Well, I can't find my silver lining right now.

There is no silver lining.

The same way there is no spoon?

Shit. I'm mixing up my movies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts