Pages


Thursday, August 08, 2002

Late in the afternoon, when I was about to leave the office, this conversation with Jovan ensued:

Jovan: hey! are you there?

Me: yeah. wassup ?

Jovan: missed you na. haven't talked with you in a long while. how's it hanging?

My interjection: Duh! This guy doesn't talk this way. Never talked this way. A big question mark was hanging on my head. So I asked:

Me: huh??? what's up with you???

Jovan: been out buging this girl from _______.

Me: nililigawan mo na? dang! update your blog!

Jovan: nililigawan? hmmm. that's a good question. maybe not yet. but i think she's ok. very down to earth.boingy boingy and sweet. the girl of my dream!

Oh.

So that was what it was about.

Sounds like Dakila is in luuuuuuv (with the twang on the luuuuuuuv). Or just infatuated, perhaps?

Enjoy the ride, dude!

'Wag mo ko kakalimutan kapag may gurlaloo ka na.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts