Pages


Monday, March 03, 2003

Pagod.com

May 1 – that is my anniversary date in the office. Wow – can’t believe I’ve been here for almost 2 years already!

9 vacation days – the number of vacation leaves I need to consume before May 1. Considering that we have 12 vacation days and I’ve only consumed 3 of them means that I haven’t had a decent break for a year.

Read: I am tired. The weekends are not enough for me to recharge. I’ve been working for 3 consecutive Saturdays already just to launch a site. Top that with all the school paper that I still have to write.

I haven’t seen a lot of my groupies lately and last-minute cancellations have been quite frequent. If I hear another friend advice me on time management, either I will faint or kick him/her in the ass – whichever I am able to do first.

Despite my ranting about my current plight, I’m 100% sure I am still going to go through all my plans and schedules. Damn it, I will beat ALL my deadlines! Even if I have to be ruthless about it.

I take comfort in what Lavque forwarded to me again this morning.

Successful people have 5 things in common:

1. They have a dream.
2. They have a plan.
3. They have specific knowledge or training.
4. They’re willing to work hard. [I will work harder. Whatever it takes.]
5. They don’t take no for an answer.

Number 3, I am still trying to achieve. Thus, my loaded schedule. Someday all of this will pay off.

I am going to get there.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts