Pages


Friday, April 11, 2003

Missing me?

Wow, I would hate to brag but it seems like people missed me. Look at the message board! Hehehe. Thank you guys for posting your reactions and messages.

Hibernation worked to my advantage!


What I will be missing

Okay, I think it is gradually sinking in. I brought The Buddy breakfast today after working out in the gym. Afterwards it got me thinking – dang! I will miss spoiling and being spoiled. Drats.


Flazoom

After waging war against Macromedia Flash 3 with Emer years ago, here I am, torturing myself by spending 4-5 hours in a week learning it. Everyone in the creative group is required to learn it!

So now I am going bonkers trying to understand action scripts.

It's not actually Flash that is totally evil. It's how you use it.

If this blog will have a flash intro? Nah.

I would have to try to find time to fix the html pages first.


Mind of the Married Man

Have you guys watched an episode of this?

I don’t know about you but Tran is right. I think this should be entitled “A Man’s Penis” instead. Or “A Man’s Penis Talking and Thinking.”

It’s such a distasteful and crude copycat male version of Sex and the City.

Bottomline: Men – married and unmarried – would always toy with the idea of finding something/someone new. It’s always about novelty.

Maybe it’s just me. I feel for 2 of my girlfriends currently nursing heartbreaks brought about by the dickheads in their lives.

Still, this HBO original sucks.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts