Pages


Friday, August 29, 2003

Random thoughts and feelings

1. Overall, grateful.

For the dream job that has been given to me, for the redundancy pay I will be getting on Monday (Yeeey! Will now buy my Fujitsu or Compaq notebook), for the Divine Intervention in my life.

2. Blessed. With really great and true friends. With The Boyfriend.
3. Happy. That I have a good life.
4. Pretty contented. Not totally angst-free but beyond some of them.
5. Empty. I miss you, Buddy. Terribly. Despite the recent fight, I do.
6. Moved. That the Buddy went the extra mile to make it up.
7. Scared. That I will not measure up. That I am going to enter a new industry.
8. Excited. With the new job, with the forthcoming discounts I will have on make-up and perfume as part of my employment perks (woohoo!).

By the way, watch the MTV Video Music Awards tonight. Read from Yahoo that Britney Spears and Madonna French kissed.

Woah.

Woah.

Still can't get over it.

Woah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts