Pages


Thursday, January 29, 2004

Chat Buddy

When we chatted this afternoon:

The Buddy: Oh before I forget, napanaginipan kita kagabi.

Me: Oh no. Anong sabi ng dream?

The Buddy: Nako very vivid.

Me: Like how vivid? Kwento.

The Buddy: You were wearin a plain white shirt with khaki pants. Sneakers ... you know .... the plain 'ol simple look.

Me: Hahaha - dream on, Dude. Panaginip nga yan.

The Buddy : We were in a room. I had my back against the window.

Me: Uuuuuuuuy - what did u do to me in the room? Excitiiiiiiiiiing.

The Buddy: And you were in front of me ... reaching over to close the blinds behind me.

Me: And ...

The Buddy: Tangina nagising na ko eh.

Me: Pucha - patawang kwento pala to eh.

The Buddy: But it really was like that.

Me: Nyeeeh - ano implication non?

The Buddy: Before that we were walking in the hallway ... i forgot how we ended up in that room ... you were trying to hide or something.


Walang-wala. Pati sa panaginip, bitin ang lahat.

Some things aren't really meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts