Pages


Sunday, April 11, 2004

Summer wishlist

I'm back from my vacation. Barely 30 minutes in Metro Manila, I could already feel the heat getting into me. Mainit na naman ang ulo ko --- thinking of my long list of to-dos at work. Not to mention one more paper that I have to finish for school. Aaaarg. When will all this be over?

Anyway, to make myself feel better and with the escapist in me trying to let loose, I browsed through my favorite online shopping sites and found these yummy eye candies. The cool colors would just make you chill!

And if after a week I'd still feel exhausted from Manila's scorching heat, I will treat myself with some retail therapy. Woohoo!

1. Jelly Kelly bag



2. Guess blue vinyl shades



3. Guess gradient turqoise watch



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts