Pages


Friday, November 05, 2004

Impulses and random thoughts

1. Pizza and Chilean red wine from Trio. I like!

2. I’d rather go to Bangkok in January than attend the Sinulog in Cebu. Something that I couldn’t tell friends so I’m going, anyway.

3. How S&M. Mother Boss, after breathing down my neck and nagging me 24/7 about my projects, told me that my team is by far the best marketing team she ever had. And after slamming the phone on me twice in a row two days ago, told me today that she wants to send me to Hong Kong for PR training. Cariño brutal ito!

4. My younger sister is portraying a more schizophrenic and neurotic me. Distorted.

5. I want to drop one best friend off the list. I can’t believe how after going through so much with him, he can’t even empathize with me when I was going through hell the other day. Self-centered prick.

6. I’m tired. Need sleep.

7. Age 27. I used to think I’d be happily married at this time. But I’m also glad that I’m not. And yeah, I celebrated turning another year older last 17th of October.

8. Beach. Boracay. Galera. Nasugbu. Subic. I don’t care. I just want to be in the beach right now.

9. I want to read The Order of Phoenix, Harry Potter’s 5th book.

10. Taking life seriously shouldn’t exactly be part of my survival kit.

11. I would choose my pride and dignity over even the most sacred of friendships. Very true when I know I have reached my limit for giving so much – much more than I normally offer.

12. Unconditional love is not true for me. I’m just not capable of it.

13. Blessed to be stressed. Blessed to be stressed. Blessed to be stressed.

14. I love my team. Lucky to have very efficient, smart and hardworking members.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts