Pages


Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Press releases factory

I have to churn out a minimum of 7 press releases for my major event. So far, I only got 2 done. I was kidnapped by the Chairman to go to a site inspection with him out of town just as I finished buying my take-out lunch at the cafe. He asked me to give my take-out chow to someone and go with him to Market, Market for lunch. We're meeting the Ayalas since they're offering us a prime spot in one of their malls in the outskirts of Manila.

After lunch, we headed down south to the mall. We got back to Manila at past 3.

My day was almost gone and I have yet to write anything.

At past 7, here I am, blogging. I'm just too tired to write for work. So in between thinking of something to hype about my event, I am blogging and surfing Kenneth Cole's site for their latest on-sale items.

Nuninuninu. 5 more press releases to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts