Pages


Thursday, March 10, 2005

Yummy Spring-Summer must-haves

The joys of looking forward to a new job...

...includes window-shopping and eventually buying new outfits!

These are my fave eye candies and Spring-Summer I-gotta-have-'em stuff:

1. Ericsson p910i - a mobile phone and PDA in one. It looked so good! 'Saw this in a friend's mobile phone warehouse.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2. Gap khaki jacket - will go well with my pink undershirts. Lovely!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3. Kenneth Cole blue faux croc leather shoes - open-toes for the spring-summer. These will look good with denim or office pants. But local Kenneth Cole shop doesn't have these yet. Asar!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4. Kenneth Cole orange satchel suede bag - it's so nice to look at. But Robbie, my new PR, is discouraging me from buying it. Aside from the bag being $270, it's suede. Good luck in cleaning it!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sigh. These are really fantabulous items. But sheesh - I can't afford them right now, though I think I'm going to invest in that Kenneth Cole shoes should I see them being sold locally already. As for the mobile phone - I'm hoping I can get this baby for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts