Pages


Friday, March 23, 2007

Friday Pick-Me-Up: Red Bags

Not a surprise to close friends - I'm a shopaholic.

Especially with bags.

If I need to get into rehab for something, it will be my addiction to bags. Branded or not - it doesn't matter to me. For as long as it's a current eye candy, then I want to have it!

For 3 days now, I have been obsessing with red bags.

Yes, it is my current must-have. I was actually looking for a nice red Gucci bag (to add to my Gucci bag collection) but I can't seem to find anything interesting in their Spring-Summer and Cruise collections.

I actually found a nice, shiny, red faux croc from Carlainity (P750 for 1 bag - what-a-steal!) but when I texted the owner, she just ran out of stock. Waaah.

So girlfriends, if you happen to see a really good one (and hopefully reasonably-priced), buzz me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts