Pages


Friday, July 27, 2007

6 Weird Things About Me


What a nice way to end the week – blog!

I haven’t had the time to read friends’ blogs until last night and I found that Chars tagged me, so I’m posting 6 weird things about me (I would actually like to consider them “quirks and eccentricities.” Hahaha):

1. I have a collection of notebooks and journals – from the cheapos to the really expensive ones. Jordi Labandas, Chinese-inspired notebooks, leather-bound ones, Shanghai Tang, Mead. The weird part about it is that I don’t write on them. I just like looking at them and I rejoice in the fact that I have a collection of beautiful notebooks.

2. Whenever I get stressed out at work, I pull out the vanity kit from my bag and retouch my make-up. Cathy B. noticed me doing this.

3. I read a fashion magazine, literally – from cover to cover. I have to sit down and concentrate when reading a fashion mag the way you would a book. I read the table of contents and even the store listing at the back.

4. I am left-handed so I do everything on the left. I need to sleep on the left side of the bed, I need to walk on the left when side by side with someone. Otherwise, I would get disoriented.

5. You would know that I’m talking to a family member when I end my phone conversation with God bless and I love you.

6. When I animatedly tell stories to friends, I have a nasty habit of rolling my eyes and looking like I’m actually angry or bitching about something when I’m actually happy.

I’m tagging the following friends to do this:

- Me-Ann

- Gemma

- Mica

- Ate Mirs

- Colette

- Carmela (if you’re still alive, blog-wise)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts