Pages


Sunday, May 25, 2008

Here, finally

I have to make this note quickly since Doji will be here any minute now.

Armed with my Kohji (yes, proud to be an owner of one), I am sitting here inside Apartment 1B, about to have breakfast.

I have been trying to go to this restaurant for a year now (yes, a year!), but nobody seems to want to go with me!

‘Heard their eggs benedict is fantabulous so I can’t wait to order.

This is one of those mundane things that I miss doing, ever since I got caught up in the ebb of complicated things.

I miss early breakfast by myself in a cozy café – lazily sitting with yet a more mundane beauty and make-up magazine or the profound philosophical writings of Paulo Coelho about the Universe.

I have also missed out on the early breakfast tête-à-têtes with Doji – he is my lone breakfast companion since he is the only person in my circle who considers breakfast at 8am some sort of social event.

Amidst the emotional turmoil inflicted on me by the Universe and Him (albeit unintentionally – or is it?), I am just happy… and comforted to be here.

I wish I can describe my feelings more aptly.

Comfortable bliss.

You are missed.

[May 17 - 8:45am]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts