Pages


Thursday, May 21, 2009

Creative catharsis


I’ve been telling some friends lately --- actually, it’s more of a
rant:


I’m losing my religion.


The monotony of office work is slowly but surely killing the artiste (wannabe) in me.


I stopped painting.


I stopped writing poetry.


I stopped fantasizing about being a stylist or a make-up artist in Hong Kong.


I stopped listening to indie music.


I stopped doing anything creative because what used to be a conducive thinking environment for me became a claustrophobic cell void of life and color.


A few days ago, Andoy, Malee and I visited Fully Booked to get a vista of the new graphic novels and bestsellers.


I was so ecstatic to see that Tria by Letraset is now available and widely distributed by Fully Booked!


I am a child jumping with joy!


I feel nothing but glee.


Tria by Letraset is a 3-in-1 marker with different tips so you can use them for writing, coloring, sketching and drawing.


Think of any color imaginable – Tria has it!


It sells for P150 a piece.


But wait! There’s more!


Tria by Letraset can also be purchased in a pack of 24. They have packs for Interior Design, Architecture, Product Design, Illustration, Manga Drawing – what-have-you.


I particularly like the set for Fashion Design and Sketching. It sells for around P3k, I think.


I went back to Fully Booked again to just ogle at my new eye candies.


Sigh.


I can buy them now along with my new favorite Jordi Labanda books – but I’d like them to be a reward for myself.


I’m buying Tria by Letraset and more Jordi Labanda notebooks once I finish the phase 1 work plan for Project Superfly.


For that – career na ito!


For more Letraset products, check this out: Letraset website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts