Pages


Monday, July 13, 2009

Shiny, shimmering, splendid

I braved the rains today to jazz up my freshly acquired toy – a new iPod Touch. I got him a new red leather case and scratch guards for both front and back.


Why I didn’t get an iPhone instead?


1. This is a gift. The giver knows I’m not so hot about the iPhone.

2. I’m waiting for the Palm Pre. The one and only handset for me!


The ironic thing: I gave the giver a first-gen iPod Touch last year, along with a hard case and a small speaker. Now he gave me the 2nd gen!


To be honest, I was really looking at the new Creative Zen MX. I wanted to rebel against the quirkiness of iTunes and try something different.


Lo and behold, I realized that my docking station is a Bose, which is exclusively for iPod!


Oh well – the iPod Touch is not bad, I have to admit. Yet again, the Zen MX is handsome!


Thank you, thank you, thank you, R. for my new audio and video player. I know this is a make-up gift but I appreciate the thought that came with it.


Yes – my old iPod is Jurassic.



Playing my RnB files while writing.


Random thought: Pharrell Williams of N.E.R.D. is cute! I've always liked him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts