Pages


Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Quo vadis, April Spring?

Barely a few hours that I posted my last blog entry, the news hit me... I am being moved back to Marketing.

After being reorg'd not once, not twice, but FOUR times within 6 months, I'm back to managing the product that I built.

True--- mabilis ang response time ni Universe. And careful what you wish for.

I asked to be led. So here I am.

Sometimes, things happen but we really don't know whether it's good or bad --- in the bigger scheme of things. At times, we mourn when we need to celebrate.

I have my reservations in going back but generally, my vibes are good. In the long run and in my greater path, I know I am where I should be --- right here, right now. In the next 10 months, at least.

I am slowly finding that of which is elusive to some: my sense of purpose.

And that...is the most important thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts