Pages


Wednesday, September 07, 2011

The only way to unblock a writer's block...is to start writing.

Truth be told, I have nothing specific in mind to write about. I've been meaning to blog for several days now, but it seems like I'm stuck in the middle of oblivion. I'm in blog abyss --- too many thoughts in my head, yet I'm grappling with words.

Literally, I'm at a loss for words! I've somehow lost my element. 

Evil thought inside my head: this is what both Indonesia and Facebook combined can do to me. 

I need to jump-start and I'm taking my cue from Regina Brett. Just start writing. Pound the dang keyboard.

Crossing fingers that I get ze groove back. 

It's me unbecoming me --- to not write about anything, to lose my words, my grammar, to be incapable of expressing my thoughts. 

THIS CANNOT BE!!! 

I need to be yanked out of this. 

HEEEEEELP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts