Pages


Wednesday, January 08, 2014

NKKLK!!!

To the ones who are not used to beckie speak, that reads as NAKAKALOKA! Hahaha. 

I definitely opened 2014 with a big loud bang in the office. 

Normally, people suffer from post-holiday blues after Christmas. 

Not me. 

I hit the ground running. 

My schedule is full to the brim. 

I made sure I had 1:1 sessions with my one-downs to ensure they know what they're supposed to do and what to deliver in the first quarter of 2014. 

On top of all these, I'm doing project management work for THE BIG EVENT. I hired a full-time coordinator for this, but being the OC me, I need to be on top of things. 

Keep calm, keep calm. I keep on reminding myself. 

At the end of each day, though, I feel an overwhelming sense of pride and fulfillment, knowing that I have been productive. 

Sulit ang bawat araw. 

*feeling fulfilled*

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts