Pages


Monday, May 19, 2014

Well, hello there, Monday!

I've got a hectic day ahead of me, but my head isn't quite there just yet. I went ahead and beat my coding so I got to the office very early so I can make a head start. That didn't help. 

I'm still distracted by our quick weekend trip. I had a quick weekend getaway at Casa Valencia, Laguna with my old Portal team, gathering together the old and new members. 

It does feel great to be early in the office - get some peace and quiet. I enjoy the solitude and the time afforded to me to really take the time to reflect on my Evernote to-do list. 

Yes, it's gonna be another one of those weeks when I'm gonna have to attend back-to-back meetings, lunch included. 

It was a great weekend, though. I can't complain. I got to spend time with Skye and my team. I managed to get drunk by 4pm on a Saturday afternoon, with no hang over the following day. 

Everything is great. I just need to wrap my head around work again.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts