Pages


Thursday, February 06, 2003

Cruel intentions

I feel violated, being informed that someone is sowing intrigue and malice. I just don’t get it – how can people be so full of malicious intent when they can opt to be good and nice?

Something must have been fucked up somewhere in their childhood. Whatever happened to them, I couldn’t care less.

A warning though: Nobody touches my team.


Clairvoyance

I felt it in my bones. I smelled the waft of malevolence from afar. I should have heeded the signs. I should have known.

Of course, Goody Me insisted that people deserve to be given the so-called benefit of the doubt.

How come I’m never wrong when I sense that something is messed up in a person?

I’ve always known and sensed a scheming, lying bitch. I shouldn’t have been Miss Congeniality.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts