Pages


Monday, February 03, 2003

My world and beyond

Columbia's demise is a very sad news on a Monday morning. I am one with the world mourning the death of its crew.

Touchdown

With my feet back on the ground, I welcome this new week with a fresh perspective. Yes, I have landed back safely, contrary to Jovan's doomsday predictions.

New year, new ballgame

Kung hse fat chai! I got a new haircut, new pairs of shoes, new clothes. And a new beginning!

Everything that is happening to me right now either points to my direction as planned with The One or veers away from it. Fate is subjecting me to all the crossroads I can possibly encounter. I do have a choice in everything - but that's exactly the point - it is already compelling me to make a choice. NOW.

So let the game begin.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts