Pages


Thursday, July 03, 2003

Of geeks and nerds

Oh my gosh. I had a startling realization this afternoon.

I have a penchant for geeks and nerds.

Come to think of it, The Buddy is a geek - sans the ka-conohan, racing cars and signature clothes - he is a total geekazoid!

This is the first time I accessed Bangus' blog again because it had been down for a long time. I found it so cute and adorable that he is in law school right now and living in a chapel at that!

One of my college crushes - Judel - is a BS Applied Physics major. I pretended not to have any friggin' clue about the big bang theory in NatSci 1 so he could tutor me and we could hang out in the UP main library! I knew that if I asked him out for no reason he wouldn't have the nerve to go with me.

Asan na kaya yun ngayon? The last time I saw him was in Malacanang. He looked so cute in his crisp barong with his black-rimmed glasses. We first met when we were in high school - competing in those oratorical and extemporaneous speaking contests. Too bad he didn't keep in touch.

What's up with the geeks and nerds? Why do I find them attractive?

I think they are so underrated. I think girls who want to have decent and meaningful conversations on their first date should go out with them. I always marvel at how smart they are, being able to talk about anything and everything under the sun. Plus you get loadsa tips about techie gadgets which I am personally into.

If only other women would be able to discover this untapped resource! Hahaha.

Why do I like them? Siguro nga kasi nerd at geek din ako.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts