Pages


Sunday, January 11, 2004

Hanggang sa muli

Last Friday, I saw my ABS-CBN friends. We had a dinner reunion at El Pueblo. I think everyone was very glad that we had a very high turnout that time. Some friends came with their – aherm – better halves.

After dinner, some friends – Romy, Dan, Riz, Karish and I – went to Malate to have a few drinks. Romy took us to this club with stand-up shows. We had so much fun with the okrayans, the gay talk and the profanities!

It feels good to see old faces, old friends.

Sa uulitin.

Like after a year? Hahaha.

Romy and I want to go clubbing. Sama kayo, ha? Sige na, Jovan.


A possible rendezvous

Speaking of reunions, I spoke to The Buddy. He is flying to Germany in April for his training. He was sworn in last Friday.

Since he will be in Europe for the next two years, he is tempted to go back to Manila in March. I’m kinda egging him on to go. I know he needs that break and he would definitely miss Manila!

Admittedly, I also have a vested interested in that. I need to see him again before that 2-year hibernation in Europe. He was actually teasing me – what’s in it for him if he goes back here to meet up? Ha-ha.

He knows about The Archer and warns me to be cautious. Call it guy instinct – but he feels it’s some sort of seduction ploy and tells me to wait for the right temptation instead – alluding of course to the possible March get-together.

Coward me – refused and said “Let’s not.” Aaaaaaaaaarg. Minsan talaga mahirap gawin ang tama.

I told him not to even attempt – I would find it hard to refuse – to be very honest about it.

Parang mahirap ‘to ah. When he sent me his pictures in Venice, he looked really good. Yummy-licious, said a gay friend.

Nararamdaman ko na kahit anong closure ang hanapin namin pareho, buong buhay na yata kaming magkakabitinan. Dapat ngang makuntento na maging magkaibigan na lang.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts