Pages


Sunday, January 04, 2004

Things I’d like to do/accomplish in 2004
(From the mundane to the essentials, in no particular order)

1. Finish my master’s degree with flying colors, hopefully.
2. Learn how to drive a stick shift.
3. Go back to the gym and start lifting weights again. Damn, I’m gaining weight.
4. Or, go back to dancing. I miss street jazz. I miss the dance floor and the ledge. Learn modern jazz.
5. Start joining outreach programs again. My high school friends and I are starting on the 11th in Marikina. I’m excited!
6. Learn how to cook new recipes.
7. Go to Cambodia and Bangkok with Mom in April.
8. Ride a hot air balloon in Clark Field, Pampanga.
9. See more plays and go to new museums.
10. More frequent random act of kindness.
11. Spiritual retreat in June.
12. Get my 40 vendor accounts at work. Uhmmm… can I die now?
13. See my college friends more often.
14. Get to see The Buddy in August or September – in flesh and blood. Yeeeees!
15. Heal. Mend relationships. Be at peace with myself. Talk to my personal God more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts