Pages


Monday, February 23, 2004

The loathe of my life

Somewhere in the deep, dark crevices of my mind and my soul, I miss HIM.

Con, one of my friends, asked me why exactly I do.

I miss the conversations, the text messages. The attention.

I miss the flirtation. I miss HIM.

To be very objective about it, I am probably yearning for Him since it was an unfinished conquest.


Solved mystery about the dang donuts

Speaking of conquests...

I finally mustered enough patience to line up and get two dozens of assorted donuts at Go Nuts Donuts.

The Politician picked me up in my gym at past 6 last Saturday. I begged him to go with me to The Fort and line up for the much sought-after pastry.

My take on it: The donuts were very tasty. The dough was soft and moist. I loved the peanut butter, pastillas de leche, strawberry and chocolate.

BUT: They weren't really worth lining up for almost an hour.

The Politician even chided: "Bat ang haba ng pila? Magkaka-orgasm ba tayo after tasting this?"

Oh well - if it would make me then I'm buying three friggin' dozens!

Tama si Mira. The donuts were, well, donuts.

Yep, they weren't orgasmic but better than the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts