Pages


Friday, September 23, 2005

Growing pains

Barely a week in it and we're already experiencing some bumps here and there.

Nothing big, really. What a pun - yes, it was more about Big.

It's mostly about issues that should have been left in the past. Or the better way of putting it is that people in our past should have been left where they belong - in our history.

My mistake really, was not giving enough reassurance and sense of security about where B is in my life. Not that there is really something to worry about. I was pretty much concerned with my own self-preservation. I somehow forgot that I should have considered hers, too.

Things are all good. Adjusting, but right now, life can never be better.

To B, thanks for understanding.

Thanks for tiding me over something and someone.

I may not say it all the time, I may not show you everything I feel. But you know how much you mean to me.

We will get there - just be more patient.

But so far, with you, life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts