Pages


Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Current faves

What's in my disc changer:

1. Sitti: Cafe' Bossa

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Her rendition of Girl From Ipanema and Lady Wants to Know are notable.

2. Toby Lightman's Little Things

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Can I just say!?!?! This CD is such a steal! I bought it on sale at a hundred bucks in Eastwood. I heard her acoustic of Frightened from long ago and I loved it. I was so surprised to see the CD on sale because her music is really good.


What I'm currently reading:

Aside from my usability manuals that are a foot high:

Devil Wears Prada

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

- from Mica. Sorry, Mother, haven't gotten the chance to return since we haven't seen each other after the picnic party!

What I am currently obsessing on:

1. Dopod

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

You ain't a geek if you don't have this! I know the technology is still quirky. Hell, that's the risk early adopters are willing to take!

2. Gucci Hobo bag

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Bag, bag heaven! It's a social sin, I know! Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts