Pages


Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Work my Magic

Straight from my Inbox, a dear friend from the US wrote:

“I’m a constant lurker in your blog. You're happier these days. I loved you more when you were darker. Bitchier. What ever happened to the Bitch? Bring the Bitch back, please!

You’re effin’ too sugar n’ spice, I cannot believe you’re still the one writing. I don’t love you less, but I know you’re keepin’ a lot. Spill the fuckin’ beans!”

Have I been, really?

Sugar n’ spice, everythin’ nice, I mean?

The Ex-Boyfriend’s skin would have crawled by now if he heard this.

Three years ago --- nice --- is not a word to describe me.

I have not turned my back away from the Fight Club.

No, I never did.

I just decided to bite my tongue a bit longer.

And bite my tongue I did. To the point of almost bleeding and bludgeoning myself to death.

Shall I bite any longer?

Half-evil, half-angel. Partly jaded, partly grounded.

Sinner, saint.

The reality is, I will always bear this dichotomy with me.

I’m not the only one guilty of murder by sheer imagination.

The Bitch shall rise once provoked.

Thou… shall… not… tempt… me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts