Pages


Saturday, September 08, 2007

Just when I thought I was beyond surprises…


…the Universe launches a preemptive strike.

Just when I can feel my fangs growing and my horns emerging from the back of my head… God brings forth salvation and stops me from crying “kvetch, kvetch, kvetch!”

Borrowing from Carlos Celdran, that is.

Wednesday evening, I was on the verge of another melancholic moment. I was sick (literally, at that), I was tired from work and I was missing Boyfriend’s kulit-mode and embrace.

I was having the ultimate bad trip.

I was about to launch a Bitch attack, armed with my laptop, sipping cranberry juice and slumped on my chocolate brown couch, I was typing away angst-ridden thoughts.

At the strike of midnight, I heard knocking on my door.

Irritably, I went for it, thinking – maintenance guy doing midnight rounds?

When I opened the door, there he was…

My knight in shining blue plaid Tommy shirt.

He wasn’t due back in Manila.

And this was a two-in-a-row surprise visit in a span of two weeks.

Now tell me if I still have a reason to bitch.

I have to give it to Mike.

Life… is definitely good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts