Pages


Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Best girlfriend trip... ever!

My trip to Hong Kong was shelved - a week before I was supposed to get tickets for it.

I wanted to go back to HK in time for the hairy crab season. I wanted first dibs of hairy crab at Wu Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui.

Some things, however, were inevitable.

I still don't want to talk about it.

Moving on...

You know, when I want something, I really will move mountains to get it. And I wanted a trip for the long weekend. So the girlfriends helped in looking for a beach resort we have not visited yet. I came across Punta de Uian.

It was probably Divine Providence - or the Universe just wanted to humor me - but Punta de Uian was the second link on the page when I googled resorts in Zambales.

The girlfriends didn't waste time and immediately booked for a 3 days 2 nights beach break.

FUN --- is an understatement.

The girlfriends are definitely going to do this again.

And this time - we even have a special project on what we want to do next.

I can't wait!

Postcript for StoicSuchi: It's not that I didn't want the man that I had. I did. You're the best person to say that I definitely did. The thing is, he didn't know that I meant it when I said it was really him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts