Pages


Friday, December 05, 2008

Party over here, party over there

Yesterday night marked the beginning of yet another series of Christmas parties.

Our division in the office welcomed the first week of December with our White Christmas Party at Dasma, Makati.

Although I'm not a fan of white clothes - because I am admittedly dugyot and clumsy wearing white - I had to get into the spirit.

I was just praying the whole night that I don't spill red wine on it.

I actually did, but it was when the party was almost over and I was still sober enough to rush to the bathroom to take the stain off.

I was part of the alcohol committee who pooled all the wine, vodka, rum and beer together. As such, I also got first dibs of the finest - Reserve, Asti, Sparkling wine and Mondavi!

Pao and I hoarded the Mondavi that another officemate brought.

The party was a blast! I had so much fun and I'm loving, loving the new guys.

Check out my photo with Ian - taken before we got totally wasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts