Pages


Friday, October 15, 2010

Fridaaaaaay!!!

Random thoughts on a Friday afternoon:

Finally! TGIF!!!

Super stressed. I'm sooooo looking forward to a quiet weekend to just unwind and relax.
Catch up on much-deserved sleep.

I just realized, I haven't even read some of my fave blogs. It's been a looooooong time.

2 days before my birthday.

For the first ti
me in 4 years, I'm spending it quietly. I will resurrect ze party madness when I come home to Manila in December.

Party or no party though, I'm very happy. I've been very blessed.

My wishes came true and I'm doing great here in Jakarta.

I'm just really very grateful.

But if I must indulge on a birthday gift, I'd love to have a 64G WiFi + 3G iPad and this Louis Vuitton Brea GM vernis bag:

I know, I know.

I'm pushing my luck.

Libre namang mangarap.

At birthday ko pa! Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts