Pages


Wednesday, October 13, 2010

You know you're busy (and overloaded)...

  • When reading and checking work e-mails become a luxury.
  • When you register 14 hours of work every weekday...
  • And another 10 hours of work over the weekend.
  • When your utilization rate is at 157%.
  • When you are the one and ONLY one person requesting for overtime lights and LAN every single day.
  • When you cannot even respond to YM and FB messages from best friends.
  • When you dream at night of all the things you need to tell your team to follow up on and execute.
My Jakarta life is fantabulous.

However, with greater power (and a bigger paycheck) comes with greater responsibility.

I'm just trying to launch my project right now so I need to tide this over. Very soon, I need to cry for help already - I am severely undermanned.

Besties - sorry if I have zilch time to reply to emails and messages.
Just let me launch this thing so we can partey.

'Miss you, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts