Pages


Monday, December 13, 2010

Whew! Monday, I'm loving you!

My entire Sunday was spent doing NOTHING BUT my strategy presentation for today.

Okay - I'm exaggerating. I managed to squeeze in some time to go to the salon for my weekly hair treatment. But dang, it's a Sunday!!!

The silver lining: I got my 2011 strat approved by my new VP and managed to get more headcount for the team.

The future is looking bright for Portals.

Moral lesson: When life gives you lemons, make fantabulous vodka tonic with lemon as garnishing!!!

Life will always throw curve balls. What makes the diff is optimism.

So whilst my personal life still needs a'fixin' and I need to spend some time healing wounds and making things better, nothing's stopping me from giving it a go at work.

Ayusin muna ang career, bago karir, so to speak.

Another great week is ahead...crossing fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts