Pages


Monday, February 07, 2011

Bahasa Indonesia resurrection

7:03pm: still in the office and just concluded Bahasa Indonesia lessons. Mads and I got a new teacher because the first one fired us for missing a lot of classes. And I mean A LOT. We were terrible students, not by choice, but by circumstance.

Revenues and product launches first, over and above anything.

As part of my effort to reclaim my personal time, I need to be hell-bent on attending the classes twice a week.

Let's see how far we can go.

Todo-effort na 'to!


2 comments:

  1. I wish you all the luck in the world!

    I couldn't help but notice -- you got FIRED by your teacher?! Shouldn't it be the other way around?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well - our teacher just quit on us. Pano lagi kaming absent ni Mads! Hahaha.

    Marunong na naman kami mag-Bahasa ng konting-konti. =D

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts