Pages


Sunday, February 06, 2011

Musings on a Sunday morning – version 2011

Dreams…

are manifestations of a hidden fear or a subconscious desire. You may be in denial during your waking moments but dreams have a way of filling you in on what’s in the recesses of your mind.

Denial is a river in Egypt. But a dream can actually be the hardest reality that you dare not face when you’re awake.

Personal space

I have a lot of it. I need a lot of it. I cry foul when I feel it’s inadvertently penetrated. I like my quiet moments when I get lost in contemplation. These days, a period of silence is hard to come by. If I am elusive, it only means I want to retreat into my own corner. I am elusive because I choose to be.

All I’m asking for is a little bit of space – a few hours or so can already recharge my batteries. That’s not asking for too much, isn’t it?

Reclaiming what’s mine

Before I officially hit Loserville, ‘thought I needed to make the effort to get my Me Time back. Last year, I wrote less, I read less. I visited blogs less. It may well be attributable to the World Citizenship transition, but still, it’s not an excuse. The move should not have been too daunting – enough to stall me from writing.

And I realized… all my blog entries are about work! I lost my mojo.

I intend to get it back!

I miss keyboard-pounding. Not for presos but just for me – no matter how trite and trivial.

I should do this more often.

Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts