Pages


Thursday, February 03, 2011

Bitch is soooo back!!!

Due to popular demand and constructive critique (aka the tandem of Jovan and Gemma), Bitch, please just got a face lift! The besties thought the old template was blah.

It's long overdue. The feedback was given around Christmas time but I never got around doing it, until now. I figured, might as well do it --- my writing has been stalled. Damn you, Facebook!

Moving on...

Shall we open the New Year with the latest addition to ze bag collection?

Ta-daaaaah!!!


I got me-self a new Louis Vuitton Trouville. I've been salivating over this for several weeks already! It's a very sensible bag - gazillions of pockets and gargantuan space - enough to fit my iPad!

I am officially declaring a self-imposed ban on visiting the LV flagship store in Plaza Indonesia.

Happy new year to Moi, indeed.

*wide, wide grin*

3 comments:

  1. Bag na naman!

    Ganda. Classic-conservative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! the last template was indeed blech! the one before was the you then! but this one tops the bill. love it!

    now, are we meeting in tokyo???? dalawin natin si hello kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you loooove it! I wanted to revert to the old red one with ze Bitch but you're right - that's not me anymore, eh.

    Halikaaaa!!! I want to see Hello Kitty! Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts