Pages


Thursday, February 03, 2011

Life is good, God is fair

2010 – you treated me very well. You paved the way to my world citizenship.

As if having a relationship that takes me to Hong Kong and back is not enough, my career finally took me to a wonderful, albeit unexpected city – Jakarta, Indonesia.

Disclaimer: I’m not a Jesus freak. I can’t help but be grateful, though. God is amazing for giving me all the opportunity, for giving me a happy, blessed life.

Let 2011 be opened with a multitude of grace and gratitude.

Let this be another year when I am closest to where I want to be, and who I want to be.

Cheers to being a world-class citizen! Cheers to conquering Thailand.

Hong Kong --- you remain to be my final destination. You better brace yourself for me!

Happy Chinese New Year, everyone! Great life, great everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts