Pages


Wednesday, January 04, 2012

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

So very apropos.


Sometimes, I get tired of fighting for what is right. I stop and think: what is the point? I will get over-turned, anyway. My voice will not be heard.

None of us are. 

And again -- what is the point for me if I'm already moving on to other priorities? 

Then I read this quote. 

It is tiring to fight for what's right, sometimes. Especially if the dominant opinion --- or the more powerful one --- gets all the audience. 

But today, I just had to be reminded. 

I still have to. Win or lose --- I have to fight a good fight. For the sake of my kids, for the sake of their careers.

I just need to find that energy and take back my swagger. 

For that --- bukas na bukas, bongga na ulit! Fight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts