Pages


Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Peace and quiet...for a change

For almost a week now, I have been spending my mornings peacefully. I managed to negotiate a good 15 days of rest before I hit the ground running again back in Manila. 

This is all new to me. I have never been away from work this long --- ever. I always moved from one job to another, with no respite in between. Sugod lang ng sugod. 

I'm grateful that now, I can afford to have even just 2 weeks of break. 

*Happy* 

I feel very at peace and I enjoy the quiet mornings to myself. 

Ironically, I always end up opening my laptop and pounding on the keyboard --- to update my files, blog, my online accounts, etc. etc. You really can't take away work from a workaholic that easily.

A few more days and I'm leaving Jakarta. I will be back in a month's time for sure, though. 

:) 

All in God's time. 

For now, I shall continue to enjoy the solitude. 

*Bliss*   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts