Pages


Monday, June 04, 2012

"Good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

Thus, said Marilyn Monroe. 

To complete her quote:

“I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.”

So very true and couldn't have been said any better. 

Whilst to others, a broken engagement is a disaster - to me, it was God saving me from further disastrous events. 

Things may have fallen apart but to be honest, I am in a much better place right now. 

I have learned to be independent. Once again. Now, I am following my own dreams. My own plans. I have turned a new leaf and have embraced the possibility of being able to love again. 

I am embracing the change, because it is good for me. 

The month of June has always marked the season of change for me. I'm quite happy with everything that is happening. 

Some things are meant to be bitter-sweet. I look forward to the new life ahead of me back in Manila. At the same time, I am saddened because I will leave people I care about here in Jakarta. 

I hope things turn out well in the end. God knows what is truly in my heart, what my soul so richly desires. 

I allowed a good thing to fall apart --- because I want to bask in the greatness and happiness of what better thing will fall together from hereon.

This is it. 

I am moving on. Definitely, absolutely moving on. 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts