Pages


Monday, December 23, 2013

Big Dreams

I have big dreams for other people. 

I have big dreams for my family. 

I have bigger dreams for Abby. 

Yesterday, I was with Abby the entire day. She had such a great time choosing her Hello Kitty Christmas gifts. 

She told me that her dream is to have her own bedroom filled with Hello Kitty stuff. Hello Kitty pillows and bed cover, Hello Kitty lamps, boxes, toiletries. Hello Kitty everything! 

I do want that for her. 

Early next year (which is just a matter of days), I will look for a new school for her already. I definitely want to enroll her in a better school. It's never too early to prepare her for university. 

And I want her to go to MY University. 

Big dreams. 

I need all of the Universe's conspiracy for this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts