Pages


Monday, January 20, 2014

Tulog lang ang katapat

I've been feeling under the weather for the past few weeks. I had allergies that won't seem to budge, my cough was incessant and I lost my voice for a good 3 weeks. 

I didn't feel tired. I was running around talking to suppliers and meeting up with our wedding coordinator. I just wanted to get a lot of things done before the big day. My internal target is I'll be just sitting pretty on the week of the wedding. I don't want to be running around like a headless chicken trying to check items on my list on the last minute. I definitely don't want that kind of stress! 

Admittedly, I've been losing sleep since I needed to wake up at 4:30 am in some days just to drive out to Tagaytay to meet suppliers and do my fitting. 

I guess the lack of sleep took its toll. 

This weekend, I decided to lay low a little bit. I still ran my errands but wasn't too gung ho about it. I managed to tick off items on my list but I slept when I felt like it. 

Saturday night was spent reading a book and sleeping in. Sunday afternoon, I allowed myself a long nap after our usual family lunch in my apartment. 

Today, I feel like a million bucks! 

Nothing that a good sleep can't fix. 

This week, I won't deprive myself of the Zzzzs. I'll definitely try to iron out more kinks but sleep will be an ultimate priority. =)   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts