Pages


Friday, April 04, 2014

When it rains, it's Four


This whole week's totally for the books. 

1. New mandate. 

2. New scope. 

3. New role expansion. 

4. Another team folded under me. 

Ako na. 

Ako na talaga.  

Ako na talaga ang nagmamaganda. 

I don't know if I'm punching above my weight here, but my new scope is gargantuan. Admittedly, I asked for a scope expansion but I was happy to just add another stream under my belt. But NOOOOO. Kailangan ba talaga dalawang buong department? 

Seriously. 

But as usual, I'm happy to take on the challenge. I just said yes. 

I'm excited. But I'm also scared. 

Gulp.

After declaring to the Universe that this year, balance is primordial to me, this is what I get.

Okay payn. Andito na, eh. 

Lezdodiz!  

(So help me God.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts