Pages


Thursday, March 27, 2014

Happy birthday, Skye!

Your sarcastic, tongue-in-cheek sense of humor really got to me, at a time and place when only few got the drift.  I remember being the only one who laughs at your jokes in conference rooms when you were still pitching and presenting to me.

I have come to love you because you are both funny and witty. At the same time, you are head-on serious when you set goals in life. You are sincere, loyal and you are such a great friend. Your friends can definitely attest to that.

You have a good and kind heart, despite the sarcasm. You have the virtues that I lack, which makes you perfect for me.

Today, I am reminded that I married a great guy.

Happy, happy birthday, Skye.

Looking forward to coming home to KL together tonight. And cheers to more blessed years ahead of you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts