Pages


Friday, August 08, 2003

Top 10 things/people/situations that make me wanna light a stick

10. Coffee. Brewed coffee.

9. Free Mild Seven from Josh during planning sessions. Josh, stay away from me! Please keep those packs away.

8. Drinking sessions in general. It's hard not to smoke while drinking.

7. Get-together with AS friends. Sila ang may sala kung bakit natuto pa kong manigarilyo at tumambay ng 4-5 oras sa AS lobby.

6. Birthday parties with high school friends. Mga alcoholic, yosihero at yosihera.

5. Thinking of the uncertainties in life.

4. Getting stressed out in school.

3. Getting stressed out at work.

2. The Bestfriend. Waxing philosophical with him, planning our Asian trip, getting pissed off and angsty about our jobs, our partners, life in general.

1. The Buddy. When we are on the phone for 6-8 hours. When we bicker and argue and bicker at each other. When he is being himself - proud, arrogant and chauvinist.

Looking at top reasons 1 and 2, I realized: Sabi na nga ba papatayin ako ng mga lalake sa buhay ko eh.

But then again...

The only reason why I quit smoking

The Boyfriend.

It's not my health. Not the stench of my hair and clothes.

Mushy-gooey but hey - I want to spend a much longer time with him. Plus I was given an ultimatum. Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts