Pages


Friday, August 06, 2004

Blog bug

I've been bitten by the blog bug! I'm supposed to draft my preliminary marketing plan, but decided to space out. Heck - if they want my creative juices to flow, I need a damn break too, you know!

Yesterday marked our 2 years and 11 months. As some sort of prequel to the 3rd year anniversary celebration and some sort of hoorah party (after what we've been through for the past months, hell yeah, we deserve it!), The Boyfriend gave me this:



Wow. I was so touched. Last weekend, I was looking for a sports watch for myself - something I could use when I go to the gym. I didn't like the new Nike Presto because I was scared that it's way too easy for snatchers to just yank it off my wrist (goodbye, 4 thousand!).

I didn't ask The Boyfriend to buy me anything so until now, I can't help but feel "aaaaaaaaaaaw" about it. It was sensitive of him to have bought the watch for me. By the way, this is also the 3rd watch he's already given as a gift. 3rd watch on the 3rd year. Hmmm. Nice. But was he also implying that my time is running out? Tick-tock, tick-tock. Hahaha!


New monicker

Oh, The Boyfriend has earned a monicker among my friends. Some of them would ask over dinner, "So how's The Banker?"

Jovan calls him Bankero. Ang pangit!


Sending feelers

The Archer sent an sms last night asking how I am, if I am still alive and if I still remember him.

Helluuuuur.

Can we have enough of that already?

Bumenta na 'yan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts